Your Data Is Safe & Secure
with Therapy Partner
We have invested in protecting your data by utilizing an offsite secure (Tier III) data protection facility that is monitored 24/7/365. Here we have a team of security professionals whose sole responsibility is to monitor newly released patches and perform them immediately in our environment. In addition, we utilize state of the art intrusion detection hardware, coupled with industry leading server anti-malware software and monitoring.
Additionally, Therapy Partner deploys regular offsite backups of all data. We also have an industry-leading disaster recovery plan in place which utilizes access to two facilities separated geographically which, will allow us to restore the entire system in a matter of hours if a catastrophic geographic disaster were to occur at the primary hosting location.
Working Together in Partnership for Your Protection Thank you for reviewing Therapy Partner’s Security and Privacy Page. We value our professional relationship with you and are invested in protecting your information. Ensuring your security and privacy is our top priority. This page will detail a list of processes we perform to protect your information. We will also provide tips to assist you in keeping your information safe.
How Therapy Partner Keeps Your Information Safe:
Therapy Partner hosts it’s servers at a Tier III data center. This data center provides strict physical security including:
- 24x7x365 magnetic card key access with secondary pin code
- 24x7x365 on-site staffed Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Digital motion activated security cameras and intercom system
- Power delivery infrastructure, generators, diesel fuel, cooling towers and telecommunications infrastructure maintained in secured areas
Therapy Partner uses a state of the art Firewall that offers an Intrusion Prevention System and System Administrator Alerting system for network attacks and overall general health of the firewall.
The network architecture is designed to prevent unauthorized access with the most recent security methodologies.
Therapy Partner has obtained a SSL High-Grade Encryption Certificate. This certificate provides:
- Enterprise grade Encryption technology to protect information that is transmitted across the Internet
- Secure encrypted transmissions created from Therapy Partner’s server to Provider’s Web browser o Fraud filters for every online transaction.
Therapy Partner shall assign unique user identification logins to secure the system.
Therapy Partner’s security administrator tracks all access to data by unique identification. These logs are kept for a minimum of one year.
All administrative users will have a minimum of fifteen digit passwords that are highly complex.
Passwords are required to be changed every 90 days.
The online software application shall use unique session identifiers. These are randomly generated at login for every user session and are only valid for a short period of time.
Therapy Partner’s security administrator regularly tests the servers and network equipment using enterprise grade penetration and forensic tools.
Backups of all information and data are performed on a nightly basis and written to encrypted tapes, ensuring a Provider’s critical business data is recoverable. These backups take place over a second secure private network that is further secured with the use of all the traffic being encrypted.
All required credit card information is encrypted.
Therapy Partner requires all employees to sign a code of ethics, and company security policy.
Therapy Partner is in compliance with HIPAA security requirements.
You play an important roll in keeping your information safe. Please review the following security tips. These tips and suggestions are designed to help prevent unauthorized access to your account and ensure the safety and privacy of your information.
- Protect your password
- Your password should only be known by you
- Do not keep your password in plain view
- Once you are given a username and password, you may change either at any time
- Choose a password of at least 15 characters of any combination of letters and numbers or using a password phrase
- Your password should not be easy to guess, i.e. birth date, or name
- Upon completion of data entry on the website, remember to log out using the Logout button located at the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Do not leave client information or client forms with financial information in plain view or in other unsecured locations.
The processes described above may change. Therapy Partner will update its security page as needed and provide new security tips when appropriate.
Please feel free to contact Therapy Partner if you have any questions.
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-877-232-9847 Web: www.TherapyPartner.com